Get the most essential training information and guide in our new puppy handbook. Plus, watch Zak George’s Easy Crate Training video. It is a MUST WATCH for all our new families!
Beyond the Leash Dog Training
115 W Gore St, Orlando, FL 32806Z
Paws Academy Dog Training
Brynn Gibbs (321) 245-9294
$45 per day
$75 per day with Training
4 – 6 Week Board & Train in Jacksonville, FL.
• 4 weeks = $2400
• 6 weeks = $3400
OUR UNIQUE BOARD AND TRAIN PROGRAM IS CUSTOMIZED TO THE SPECIFIC NEEDS OF
YOUR DOG OR PUPPY.
BY FULLY IMMERSING YOUR DOG IN A TRAINER’S HOME, WE CAN STRUCTURE THE ENTIRE DAY AROUND TRAINING SESSIONS, BROKEN UP BY REST PERIODS, WALKS, AND PLAY. THIS ALLOWS US TO MAXIMIZE RESULTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.
WE REQUIRE A 4-WEEK MINIMUM TO ALLOW US TIME TO PROOF THE TRAINING.
PERKS OF OUR BOARD & TRAIN PROGRAM:
• Small numbers.
• Customized training – you’ll see recommendations below, but we will customize the training as we are able to. We will let you know if your specific goals are workable within our program.
• No excessive crating.
• Stay in the loop of your dog’s training with regular updates from your trainer, including progress videos.
• A commitment to the use of humane training techniques.
• A training transfer session with your pup’s trainer upon pickup, as well as customized follow-up materials.
• All board and train clients receive a one-hour complimentary follow-up session after the board and train, conducted in your home. If you are outside of our in-home service area, the session will be conducted virtually.
• Discounted follow-up training in your home, if desired.
TRAINING WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Foundation Behaviors: Sit, Down, Stay, Come, Place
• Leash Pulling and Lunging
• Jumping (there will be extra follow-up work necessary to ensure this behavior is generalized to your home)
• Potty Training (we will create a strong foundation for potty training, but there will be follow-up work required in your home to ensure 100% success)
• Vaccines/Vet Care (we will take your pup for their necessary vet visits during their time with us, but you are responsible for veterinary expenses)
• Equipment (we will provide recommended leash and collar/ harness- owner will have to purchase a crate)
These are examples of the types of goals that can be met during the package listed. Typically, not all the above goals will be relevant for one dog, and we take into your account dog’s age and temperament when setting realistic goals with you for your dog’s stay. Our board and train program is totally customized to your goals, and we will prioritize the goals that are relevant to you and your dog.
Brynn Gibbs (321) 245-9294